Running CCD&B on Mac
Due to how MacOS interacts with programs from "unidentified developers," please read the following instructions to get Corinne Cross's Dead & Breakfast to work on Mac.
- How to run Corinne Cross's Dead & Breakfast on Mac:
- Once you download and extract the zip file from itch.io, right click the "CCDBmv" folder and select "Show Package Contents."
- In that folder, go to Contents > MacOS > and select "nwjs".
- If any popups come up, press okay to clear them out.
- The game should launch.
- If MacOS is giving you a "unknown developer warning":
- Go to your Mac's System Preferences and select "Security & Privacy".
- In the Security and Privacy window, go to the "General" tab.
- At the bottom, you'll see a message saying Mac prevented you from opening an app from an unidentified developer.
- Hit "Open Anyway" and CCD&B should launch.
If you have any other Mac-specific issues, please feel free to let me know in the comments below.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.